Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day One: Vernal Equinox


Today, in celebration of the spring and some other wonderful news this week, I am officially kicking of first day of my personal raw food challenge!

100% raw until May Day.

Just to see if how I do and if it works for me. I have been dabbling but the time has come for full commitment! I did excellent today. I made a great soup for dinner.


Equinox Gazpacho.
3 Medium Tomatoes
1 clove garlic minced
1 TBSP of EVO
1 TBSP of Raw Honey
2 springs of Basil
3 sprigs Parsley
1 sprig Oregano
1 sprig Thyme
Pinch of Celery Salt
1 tsp Chili Flakes
Pepper & Salt to Taste

Blend briefly until coarse & chunky, this will form the base of the soup.

2 Cucumbers chopped into fine chunks
2 small Carrots shredded

Stir veggies into soup base.

Oh, my good news... CT scan is back and I and by the time the challenge is over I will be cancer free for three years.

No comments:

Post a Comment